Archways is a not for profit organisation researching and delivering evidence based programmes for children and families in Ireland. One of the services offered by Archways is Families First. The Families First Team supports the complex needs of families using an evidenced based, intensive systemic therapeutic approach. The team provides home and community based family therapy and psychotherapy services to families with complex needs. Families First operate within an interagency framework.
The successful candidate must have a commitment to work from a strength based, trauma-informed and youth and family development perspectives and preferably have a proven track record of delivering highly effective work with complex families.
Systemic Family Therapists –Part time positions available
Candidates must have a minimum qualification of a primary degree in Counselling/ Psychotherapy, Counselling Psychology or Family Therapy. Full accreditation with the relevant professional body is essential. Candidates must have at least 3 years’ relevant work experience, working with families and adolescents with challenging and complex needs.
In addition, candidates should have:
· Excellent relationship building skills and ability to motivate young people and their families to participate in therapy
· Commitment to empowering families to solve their own problems
· Strong clinical skills
· Ability and willingness to work with families in their own homes where appropriate
· Flexibility to work when the families are available to meet
· Ability to work independently, as well as contribute to a team
· Ability to work collaboratively with statutory agencies
· Excellent interpersonal/communication/report writing skills
· Full driving license
Duties and responsibilities will include
· Carrying a caseload as assigned
· Providing a home-based service to families as necessary
· Actively participating as part of the project team
· Working collaboratively with referring agencies and other community and state agencies.
· Working with families to develop a family plan and case manage referrals to other appropriate services and supports
· Perform the basic accountability tasks related to the job, which include compiling and maintaining all necessary records.
· Perform other duties as requested.
Successful applicants will receive additional training in Functional Family Therapy
These position will be based in various locations in Dublin
For further information or to apply for any of the positions advertised please contact email@example.com
Applications with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receipt of applications is 9th July 2021 by 5pm