With the easing of COVID19 restrictions on Outdoor Gatherings and Intercounty Travel, I’m delighted to announce the return of my onsite “Experiential Outdoor Workshop for Therapists”
Date: Saturday 26th June 2021
Price: €120 (6hrs CPD)
Venue: Ennistymon Co. Clare
Max Participants: 10
Are you an IAHIP Accredited or Pre-Accredited member interested in integrating nature into your therapy practice or taking therapy sessions outside? If so, this highly interactive and practical course may be of interest to you.
Join me in exploring your own process outdoors, engaging with the natural world and with other like-minded professionals. This workshop would complement another longer CPD training in outdoor therapy or could give you a taster of how it may be to work outdoors prior to considering a further training. If you are already seeing clients outdoors this will provide a space for you to discuss your practice and gain more experience of being a client in the outdoors. Also, very importantly this will be a day to give yourself time to ‘just be’ in nature.
- The Workshop is experiential and held entirely outdoors in a rich natural space
- Participant numbers are limited to enhance the personal experience and processing time.
- The day will include nature-based exercises and reflections
- Time will be given to peer counselling (dyad work) so that you can experience both being therapist and client outdoors and process that experience in the group.
- The site contains a waterfall, river, woodlands with a path, and wilder woodland area
- The Falls Hotel is also situated onsite where we will meet in the morning for outdoor coffee/tea and will have access to toilet facilities etc.
For Full Details check out my website: