“Absolutely amazing! The best course/conference I have attended, EVER.“
– Virtual Trauma Recovery Summit 2020 testimonial
Our Virtual Trauma Recovery Summit is returning this June and for the first time we will run over three days, hosted live from Titanic Belfast from 21-23 June 2021.
The full schedule for the Virtual Trauma Recovery Summit is now available – please visit www.traumasummit.com, live streamed from Titanic Belfast, which will include keynote presentations from the world’s leading experts, workshops and live discussion groups/panels/Q&A sessions.
The Virtual Trauma Recovery Summit will continue to bring together the world’s leading experts in the field of trauma and trauma recovery to digitally present their latest research, expertise and understanding of trauma and how it affects both individuals, families and communities. The Summit will examine a range of treatment modalities to heal trauma and how delegates can incorporate these into their own professional practice.
Over the three days, the world leading experts will cover:
- Polyvagal Theory Guide
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) Model
- What is Compassionate Inquiry?
- Somatic Experiencing Approach
- Overcoming the effects of Trauma with EMDR
- Racial Trauma & Exploring Strategies for Healing & Transformation
- Interpersonal Neurobiology
- The Trauma Resiliency Model (TRM®) Approach
- The NeuroAffective Relationship Model (NARM®)
We are proud to have international speakers, such as:
- Gabor Maté
- Dan Siegel
- Janina Fisher
- Bessel van der Kolk
- Kenneth Hardy
- Peter Levine
During the three days you will have the opportunity to:
- Network with over 2,500 professionals from around the world on a digital platform
- Take part in breathing and mindfulness exercises
- Networking opportunities
- CPD accreditation
Key features of our digital platform – Whova:
- Watch pre-recorded workshops and tune into a live feed of keynote presentations
- Engage with and follow delegates through live polls, Q&A sessions, Ice breaker groups and also create virtual meet-ups after the event
- Delegates will have access to the event for 6 months post conference date
Full details of speakers and event timetable can be found on our website at www.traumasummit.com
If you would like to secure your place, you can BOOK YOUR TICKET at:
or contact Claire on 028 9751 2110 to arrange invoice.
If you would like to confirm booking, or have any further questions please contact Claire by email email@example.com or on 028 9751 2110.