IAHIP Accredited members are required to renew their accreditation every five years in order to maintain accredited status with our Association.
1. Accreditation as a psychotherapist (i.e full membership of the Association), and each subsequent re-accreditation, shall be valid for a period of five years.
2. Previously accredited members who wish to apply for re-accreditation must apply to the Re-Accreditation Committee on the appropriate forms, showing how they meet the Criteria for re-accreditation.
3. The criteria by which eligibility for re-accreditation shall be judged relate to four things:
- practice as a psychotherapist
- supervison of practice
- continuing personal development
4. Full criteria for Re-Accreditation: Bye Law 1C
5. Word format Application form for Re-Accreditation for accredited members of IAHIP.
6. PDF format of Application Form for Re-Accreditation for accredited members of IAHIP.