Soma Psyche Psychotherapy.
Working online and outdoors within the experience of the client- therapist relationship for the restoration of relationship with Self and others.
Working within the experience of the client- therapist relationship for the restoration of relationship with self and others.
- Integrative Psychotherapy online can include dreamwork, image and writing.
- Outdoor eco therapy, walk and talk
- Body Psychotherapy - walking drawing and body mapping
- Addiction recovery Online/ offline
- For creative practitioners: psychotherapeutic practice support and development- available online/ offline
12 Step recovery model-AA-SLAA-NA-ACA-ACOA-CODA-OA
- Addiction and recovery Alcohol,cigarettes,love,food,coffee, sugar,drugs
- Anorexia: social/sexual/emotional/food
- Compulsive/impulsive activity
- Creative block
- Mid life
- creative block
- loss of feeling
- too many feelings
- recurring illness
- End of life
An effective, direct, non verbal intervention for situations of stress, trauma, addiction, exhaustion, overwhelm, and grief.It compliments existing psychotherapeutic relationships and recovery programmes:
Biodynamic Cranio Sacral Therapy
Comfort Touch Therapeutic Massage
Jungian Psychology and Art therapy.
Biodynamic and Integrative Psychotherapy.
Addiction recovery and therapeutic massage
Fine art and design
Experience working with individuals and groups in the private, community, voluntary and statutory sectors.
Biodynamic craniosacral therapy
Addiction & recovery therapeutic massage.
Elderly care therapeutic massage
Irish Council Psychotherapy. ICP
Irish Assoc Humanistic & Integrative Psychotherapy IAHIP
Visual Artists Ireland. VAI
Writer and arts practitioner and founder of not the time to be silent, a weekly online Arts response to social distancing.