The Student Counselling Service in Trinity College Dublin wishes to set up a panel of Sessional Counsellors whom it may call on at various points in the year.
If you are interested in applying to sit on the panel and meet the following criteria please forward your CV and Cover Letter (stating your availability) to email@example.com.
- Hold a Masters qualification in Counselling Psychology, Psychotherapy or Counselling
- Hold full registration with either the PSI, ICP or equivalent professional body
Desired previous experience in:
- Clinical mental health setting
- Student Counselling Service
- Multidisciplinary team work
- Managing a large case load
- Crisis management
- Brief counselling / therapy