“The judge, superego or inner critic shapes and limits our daily life. This pschic entity,
which praises, accuses, promises, and threatens is forever looking over our shoulder
to see if we measure up. Invading our relationships and undermining our self-
esteem, self judgement is the primary force keeping us in our status quo, preventing
us from becoming more of what we can be. And mostly we don’t recognise its
In this online seminar we will open the process of identifying, understanding and disengaging from this force that keeps us locked in our status quo. Andbegin finding the kindness for ourselves and the fire and the deliberate action toconfront this force and open up the space for us to be more of ourselves.
Led by : Breda Perrem and John Smalenskas, certified Diamond Approach teachers
Dates & Times : January 23rd and 24th 2021 9:00 -12:00 & 14:00 – 17:00
Cost : 160 euro, 60 euro deposit secures registration
Technology : uses Zoom video conferencing. Needs tablet, laptop or pc and internet
Contact : Breda Perrem email@example.com 087 0518420
– everyone with an interest in and a willingness to confront habitual patterns of self attack
– professionals who help others free themselves from self attack
– CPD available
– those interested in the Diamond Approach path
PLEASE CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW PDF: 707-Superego_Seminar
Also contact Breda if you are interested in
– free one-on-one sessions with Diamond Approach teachers in training.
– joining an ongoing inquiry group.