Part Time Counsellor/Psychotherapist Vacancy
KASA provides a safe, non-judgemental and discreet space for women and men aged 14 and over who have experienced rape, sexual assault, past childhood sexual abuse or any sexual trauma at any time in their lives, to receive one to one Counselling and Support.
KASA also provides Support Counselling for non-abusing relatives or friends of Survivors.
Applicants must possess the following on or before the closing date:
- An accredited qualification in counselling/psychotherapy, recognised by a relevant professional body.
- Experience of working with Survivors of sexual abuse.
- Demonstrable evidence of CPD relevant to the role.
- A flexible approach and ability to handle a varied workload.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Garda Vetting application.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to
1 Golf View Terrace Closing Date: 24 July 2020
Granges Road Lower