Spring 2020 Edition – Inside Out Journal
Advertising & Submission Deadline is Approaching…
Dear Advertisers and Writers,
Just a reminder that we are now accepting adverts and written submissions for the Spring 2020 edition of Inside Out. The final day for submission of adverts is December 1, 2019.
(though there will be some leeway in this deadline over the busy Christmas/New Year period).
Please submit your advert as a PDF or Word email attachment to the IAHIP office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment can be arranged directly with the office. Unfortunately, we can’t print ads until payment has been received.
The advertising options are Half-Page (14 x 10cm) and Full-Page (14 x 20.5cm), costing €115 and €230 respectively. All ads are full colour.
Please make sure that your advert’s information is not out of date when considering the time of publishing. The Spring edition will be due into readers’ letterboxes by the end of February 2020.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for advertising with us – we are delighted to help you reach a wide audience of Irish psychotherapists and we very much value your custom. We look forward to hearing from you.
Payment Options are as follows:-
- Online https://iahip.org/product/full-page-display-ad-in-inside-out or https://iahip.org/product/half-page-display-ad-in-inside-out, scroll to the bottom of the page, click ‘Add to Cart’ and follow the instructions or
- Online https://iahip.org/payments choose ‘Full-Page Display Ad in Inside Out’ or ‘Half-Page Display Ad in Inside Out’, click ‘Add to Cart’ and follow the instructions.
- By valid credit/debit card payment over the phone (01 284 1665) Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) – Online Banking, our Bank details are as follows:
Bank Name: Bank of Ireland
Street Address: 101 Upper Georges Street, Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. A96 F240.
Account #: 52881268
Account Holder: IAHIP Ltd.
Sort Code: 90 – 11 – 16
(Ref. Inside Out Ad)
5. By cheque/postal order sent to our offices in Dún Laoghaire.