Professional Certificate in CBT – with Philip James
The Course is a 10 session certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). The aim of the course is to equip participants with the necessary theoretical and clinical understanding of the CBT approach to counselling. Skills practice will form an integral part of the training. The course content can be broken into four broad areas:
- Assessment of Presenting Problems
- Disputation of Irrational Beliefs
Day/Time: Tuesday Evenings from 7:00-10:00pm x 10 weeks.
Commences: Tuesday 24 March 2015.
Cost: €490.00 (€420.00 for IICP Alumni/VCS Counsellors).
CPD Workshop in Anger Management – with Dr. Fergus Heffernan
Fergus will lead participants through a two day exploration of how anger develops, the damage it can do and the means to resolve it. This workshop is ideal for therapists, psychologists, teachers, medical professionals and anyone interested in learning more about the subject area.
- Part One: Understanding Anger
- Part Two: Why we get Angry
- Part Three: The Role of Anger in our Lives
- Part Four: Anger and Power
- Part Five: Managing your Anger – Facing the Pain
- Part Six: Expressing Anger Safely
- Part Seven: Eight Golden Rules of Anger Management
- Part Eight: Anger and the Counsellor
Day/Time: Sunday 19 & 26 April 2015 9:30am-4:30pm
Cost: €110.00 (€90.00 for IICP Alumni/VCS Counsellors).
Certificate in Family Therapy – with Dr. Fergus Heffernan
The Professional Certificate in Family Therapy supports participants in gaining knowledge in Family Therapies. Facilitated by Dr. Fergus Heffernan, the training will take place in Dublin, commencing Friday 10th April 2015 and is run over seven Fridays.
- Part One: Understanding Families
- Part Two: Therapeutic Approaches to Family Work
- Part Three: Special Populations in Family Therapy
- Part Four: Assessments and Trends in Family Therapy
Day/Time: Fridays 9:00am-5:00pm
Commences: Friday 10 April 2015
Cost: €495.00 (€425.00 for IICP Alumni/VCS Counsellors).
For further information on any of our programmes, please come along to our Open Evening, from 6:00pm-8:00pm on the evening of Wednesday 25 March 2015 here at IICP. We will have faculty and some current BA and MA students on hand to answer any and all questions you might have. For further information, please contact: