“Many of us have a tendency to worry unnecessarily about our health. For some, the anxiety becomes chronic, and they may spend many Hours checking for symptoms, seeking reassurance from others, surfing The internet for information about different diseases or repeatedly visiting the doctor. It is distressing for them and for everyone around them.” [Overcoming Health Anxiety, Willson & Veale, 2009]
Book your place, today, on this practical and skills-based workshop on Health Anxiety and;
- Get up-to-date with recent diagnostic changes (DSM V) in relation to Health Anxiety
- Learn a, user-friendly, cognitive behavioural (CBT) treatment protocol for treating Health Anxiety
- Increase your confidence in discussing treatment options with your client.
- Master some basic – but powerful – CBT techniques for Health Anxiety
- Help your clients to overcome this crippling, time-consuming, and costly illness
- Leave with a comprehensive take-away Resource Pack, containing training notes and extra helpful resources.
Visit https://www.rosarionolan.com/testimonials.html to read what previous participants have said about our workshops!
Rosario Nolan is a CBT Practitioner and Supervisor and is a fully accredited member of both the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) and the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). To learn more, visit our website https://www.rosarionolan.com/events.html
Dates: Saturday, October 12th, 2019
Times: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Venue: Navan Education Centre, Navan, Co Meath.
Award: Certificate of Attendance – 6 Hours CPD
Cost per Workshop: €135.00. (Discount options available!)