This course is modelled on the orgianial evidence based programme by Joh Kabat-Zinn at the Centre of Mindfulenss, UMass Medical School, and facilitated by Eilis Cullen, fully trained Centre for Mindfulness Teacher.
In a supportive and engaging learning environment, participants will be offered
guided instruction in various mindfulness meditation practices, including gentle
mindful movement, all with a view to enhance awareness in everyday life.
The benefits reported by past participants of this course include:
• An increased sense of wellbeing.
• More energy and enthusiasm for life.
• Greater ability to deal more effectively with stressful situations,
including those associated with pain and illness.
• Increased empathy and awareness of self and others.
• Improved sleep patterns and greater sense of ease.
• Better communication and relational skills
Starts Sunday 28th January 2018
Dates: Sundays, 28th January- 25th March(10.30 am-1.00pm)
Day of Practice: Sunday 11th March (10am-4pm)
Venue: Monkstown Therapy Centre, 26 Longford Tce, Monkstown,
Time: 10.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
Sunday, 15th May 2016 (10.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.) at Woodford Hse,
Booterstown Pk, Blackrock, Co.Dublin.
Facilitator: Eilis Cullen, Center for Mindfulness (CFM) certified teacher
Cost: €350 (which includes 25 hours tuition, all course materials, CDs,
Places are limited, so early booking is recommended
www.mindfultherapy.ie or call Eilis at 086 8622012