- Would you like to gain post qualification experience across a wide range of client issues as part of a large, specialised counselling service?
- Would you like to receive free training courses as part of your internship (e.g. WRAP, suicide prevention, boundaries, child protection, DIT cert in volunteering)?
- Would you like to gain experience in facilitating psychoeducational groups?
- Would you like some flexibility around your working hours to accommodate your home/college schedule?
- Would you like a contribution towards your clinical supervision costs as well as a weekly allowance (option for paid accommodation in certain cases)?
If yes, then this position is for you.
Dublin Simon Community Sure Steps Counselling Service is now inviting applications for the position of a full time volunteer/intern counsellor (1 year, 37.5h/week) to join our growing team.
Candidates are required to have achieved a minimum two year diploma course in Counselling & Psychotherapy, with 100 client hours completed. A number of part time positions are also available.
To be short listed for interview please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: 22/09/2017.
All positions are subject to reference checks & Garda clearance. For further information please contact Derek Dempsey (counselling coordinator) on 085 889 8022.