Providing quality personal & professional development since 1983
Upgrade your qualification with the Gestalt Institute
We are currently taking applications for the APEL route into the Practitioner-Researcher year of our Masters programme.
- be accredited psychotherapists,
- possess a level 8 honours qualification,
- have studied Gestalt Therapy as part of their initial qualification or subsequent CPD,
- be interested in integrating contemporary Gestalt Therapy into their clinical practice,
- be interested in practitioner-based research that is undertaken collaboratively.
This bridging programme will be delivered over three months via distance learning /on line contact. It offers potential applicants an enriching professional and personal experience of contemporary Gestalt theory, philosophy and practice.