Dates: Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 5pm at the Maldron Hotel, Portlaoise. (Jnc. 17, M7)
11 and 12 August 2012, alternatively 15 and 16 September 2012
On this intensive but highly practical and relevant course, Hypnosis Academy lecturers Susan Wallace and Martin Neary will show you how to use regression hypnotherapy to uncover the initial sensitising event of a problem even if it is below conscious awareness. They will then demonstrate how to process the feelings, behaviours and thoughts that keep our clients locked in the problem state. Regression hypnotherapy allows the dynamic therapist to quickly move from paralysis into action. It enables past trauma to be reviewed, reframed and contextualised as past history and enables the client to live more mindfully in the present.
- An overview of regression therapy
- Accidental hypnosis and abreaction in therapy
- False memory syndrome
- The hypnotic contract
- Hypnotic inductions that provide quick access to past experiences
- Release, reframe, relearn and review method
- Working constructively with abreactions
- Working dynamically with hypnotic suggestion
- Strengthening coping skills
- Future pacing – hypnotic ‘dress rehearsal’
- Emerging from hypnosis techniques
On both days, all participants will be given ample time to practice the techniques demonstrated, ask questions, interact with our lecturers and discover how to productively integrate these advanced techniques into their existing portfolio of client services. Substantial and comprehensive supporting documentation will be provided.
Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 5pm. Maldron Hotel, Portlaoise, Co Laois
11 and 12 August 2012 or 15 and 16 September 2012.
Special introductory price for IAHIP €200 (normal price €300)
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or better still call Susan on 05787 33916.