McHugh House is based in Cork City Centre.
The rooms are beautifully furnished and benefit from a large bright waiting room.
They are available to professional psychotherapists, counsellors and other professionals working in the mental health services area.
There is a secure intercom entry system and the rooms are wheelchair accessible.
• Join an experienced and supportive group of psychotherapists
• Client referrals facilitated to our therapists
• Rental available on an hourly basis and an ongoing commitment basis
• Very reasonable rates for accredited, pre-accredited and student therapists
• Beautiful rooms with a large waiting area, use of a kitchen with a fridge, microwave and Nespresso machine. Tea, coffee, tissues etc supplied
• Room available for weekend workshops/groups/training (groups of up to 12)