Job Title: Business Manager Location: Bray Reporting To: Directors Part-time: See below
The Novara Centre (www.thenovaracentre.ie) was set up in 2006 to offer people a variety of options for Health and Well-Being under the one roof. There are three main strands to the centre; Therapies, Classes and Integrative Health.
The Novara Centre brings together a large team of professionals whose qualifications, skills and experience ensure that when someone chooses a service at Novara they can expect high standards. At the same time the atmosphere is friendly, welcoming and person-centred.
Role: Business Manager (Part-Time: 15 hours / week – Negotiable)
The Person in this role will manage The Novara Centre to allow for its optimal functioning for Clients and Practitioners according to the Vision, Purpose, Ethos and Ethics of Novara and based on successful business principles and key people management skills. Their role is to oversee the day to day efficient running of the centre, both front of house and behind the scenes. The successful candidate will have the ability to implement current strategy and be able contribute to future strategic planning so as to ensure the Novara Centre can continue to enhance its services and strengthen its business model.
The ideal candidate will be dynamic, educated to degree level, good with people, have strong management experience and a keen business acumen. The person will have accounting/book keeping skills and a thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of applications. They will need strong communication /writing skills and an understanding of Marketing.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities;
Working With Novara Practitioners;
- Working with Directors to develop and implement strategy
- First point of contact for all Practitioners.
- Liaison person between Practitioners and Directors
- Overseeing that all services offered are in accordance with Novara’s Vision, Ethos and Ethics
- Weekly Reporting on all relevant matters related to clients, room usage and financial accounts to the directors.
Working with Clients
- To be fully knowledgeable about the range and detail of services available at Novara and be able to answer any client queries about same.
- Ensuring that the quality of service a client receives is consistent with the high standards, Ethos and Ethics of Novara.
- Responsible for the smooth day to day running of the Novara Centre, overseeing environment is kept at high standard of cleanliness and comfort, notice boards, signage, management of cleaner, etc.
- Capacity to hold and understand a lot of detail and ease with data-entry.
- Ensuring the safe storage and updating of all confidential information.
- Maintaining the centre’s website and Facebook page.
- Accounting; issuing invoices & receipts, provide monthly management accounts, bank reconciliation.
- Producing newsletters and other letters.
The deadline for receipt of applications is Tuesday 30th September. Please email a detailed CV and covering letter to Conor@thenovaracentre.ie.