This Spring, Brendan and Eileen O’Brien of Family Constellations Ireland are delighted to offer
- Facilitation Training in Family Constellations
- Family Constellations Workshops in Cork and Dublin
- Workshops for those bereaved/affected by Suicide in their Family (Free)
- 3 Day Introduction to Family Constellations for Therapists and Practitioners
We are also accepting expressions of interest for our Core Concepts of Family Constellations course, to begin in Autumn 2023.
All our workshops/groups/training fulfill conditions for CPD with IACP and IAHIP and may be accepted by other professional certifying bodies.
Full details here: www.FamilyConstellationsIreland.com
Facilitation Training in Family Constellations
Learn the history, theory and practice of Family Constellations Work in a safe and supportive environment.
80 hour Training in Constellation Facilitation Skills for practitioners, therapists and other helping professionals. Friday-Sunday, one weekend per month (Total 12 days).
Training Suitable For:
- Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Doctors and Health Professionals who wish to enhance their existing practice
- Helping Professionals in areas such as Education, Justice, Youth Work and Social Care
- All those who work with families who have to cope with trauma, violence, addiction and a range of other difficulties.
- Individuals interested in exploring their own family story.
Currently accepting expressions of interest for Level One and Level Two in Cork and Dublin. Beginning Autumn 2023.
More information: www.FamilyConstellationsIreland.com/continuing-professional-development
Family Constellations Workshops
Two-day workshops where participants support one another to explore issues or concerns that are having an impact on their family life. Great healing can occur when hidden dynamics in the family system are revealed.
Dublin: February 25-26 and May 13-14
Cork: March 25-26 and April 15-16
Workshops on Suicide
Two-day workshops where participants who have been bereaved or affected by suicide in their family support one another to look afresh at a difficult time in their family story in a safe and supportive setting. In our experience the work is very helpful to people who have had some time to grieve their loss.
Dublin: May 27-28 (Free)
Introduction to Constellation Practice
A three day experiential Introduction to Family Constellations that will support therapists and professional practitioners as they develop new skills for their work with clients.
The Course will include:
- Individual Constellations
- Introduction to The Orders of Love
- Dealing with Transgenerational Trauma
- Demonstration using Dolls (Figurines) in a Counselling Setting
Dates tbc. Currently accepting Expressions of Interest.