Employed Therapists (permanent)
We are recruiting employed therapists in the following locations:
- Pieta, Collins Ave
- Pieta, Dublin North
- Pieta, Ballyfermot
- Pieta, Dublin South
3 contract types available in all locations:
|20 hours per week over 5 days||€26,000 per annum||24 days annual leave|
|16 hours per week over 4 days||€20,800 per annum||20 days annual leave|
|12 hours per week over 3 days||€15,600 per annum||15 days annual leave|
The ideal candidate will:
- Have completed a Diploma or Degree course in Counselling & Psychotherapy or a Masters in Counselling Psychology.
- Be a fully accredited member of IACP, IAHIP, PSI, FTAI, NAPCP, ICP or equivalent.
- Have attended training in working with adolescent clients and children.
- Have experience in Play/Art Therapy.
- Have experience in crisis intervention and bereavement counselling.
- Demonstrate excellent listening and communication skills.
- Demonstrate great warmth and the ability to empathise.
- Work as part of the Clinical Team.
- Be proficient in MS Office and Outlook
- Have experience using Salesforce or similar CRM system
The successful candidate shall be required to:
- Build relationships with clients using the Pieta House Models of Therapy.
- Work within the ethos and philosophy of Pieta House.
- Liaise with clients and their families as appropriate with regard to assessments, outcomes, interventions and reviews.
- Receive ongoing supervision and attend group supervision internally in Pieta House once per calendar month.
- Actively participate in Pieta House internal meetings as appropriate e.g. staff/clinical meetings
- Be prepared to expand your duties or change function in line with business needs.
- Periodically liaise with other professionals and organisations as appropriate.
- Take responsibility for one’s own continued professional development.
- Keep up to date with best practice and procedures at all times in line with the Code of Ethics of IACP, IAHIP, PSI, FTAI, NAPCP or ICP.
Applications for this post should be made via the website or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th September 2020. In your application, please include:
- Cover Letter
- Location(s) you are applying for and hours you are applying for
Link for the applications on the website is here: https://www.pieta.ie/careers/
Please Note: Garda Vetting is required of the successful candidate
PIETA HOUSE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER