Role: Clinical Programme Manager
Hours: 40 hours per week over 5 days
Employment Type: Permanent
Pieta is a not-for-profit organisation based in Ireland providing care to those impacted by suicidal ideation and self-harm and those bereaved by suicide. The charity provides a comprehensive range of prevention, intervention and postvention services through its network of centres across the country, remotely via phone and video and its 24/7 helpline. In addition, Pieta provides a suicide-bereavement liaison service. Services are made possible through the generosity of donors, the HSE and well-supported fundraising activities.
Clinical therapists provide essential nationwide. In support of the services delivered to our clients Pieta has a number of support functions – finance, human resources, fundraising, operations, marketing, research and development – all under the direction of the CEO.
As a member of the Clinical Leadership team, you will support the Clinical Director to design and oversee the implementation of Clinical Strategy and associated practice and administration.
You will promote the organisation values and enable success through managing and implementing specific changes as required and aligned to the Pieta Clinical strategy and objectives.
- Programme Management: Clinical project management, including tracking and monitoring of specific workstreams of change outlined in the Clinical Strategy and delivered and implemented by the Business owners (Clinical Leads)
- Communication and presentation: Working with management to drive the effective communication and presentation of key business initiatives and strategic changes, aligned to the Clinical strategy and supported by effective reporting and data.
- Governance, compliance, process and procedures: Working with management and specific stakeholders to support the design, implementation and embedding of new Clinical processes and procedures to support the Clinical operating model.
- Quality Assurance & Outcomes: Drive out appropriate quality assurance activities, requirements and outcomes, engaging with appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Audit & Compliance: Support the development and management of the audit of existing processes and procedures as required. Ensure alignment and compliance against specific Clinical standards and Client outcomes.
- Data design management and reporting: Work with management to provide decision support through proven Clinical reports and Clinical metrics. Manage ongoing requests for Clinical information and data and ongoing development of the end to end Client journey
- Risk Management: Working with management to establish and embed effective client led measures of risk and management of risk when implementing change, while balancing the needs of the company and aligned to the Clinical Strategy.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in a service focused organisation
- A formal qualification in a relevant discipline such as business studies, project management, health management, quality is required
- Knowledge and expertise in Clinical/Client systems and databases
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and project priorities
- Experience in delivering and implementing strategies. Capability to develop efficient work plans for complex projects involving many groups, and effectively implement and coordinate these plans
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of the relationships among various components of large-scale programs that cut across groups, organising them such that limited resources are used most effectively
- Advanced IT skills and working knowledge of MS Office and reporting
- Focus and drive for results, ability to negotiate, mediate and influence to ensure delivery
Applications for the above should be made through our website or via email, attaching a cover letter (outlining your particular suitability to the role) with an updated Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com by 18th March 2021.
PIETA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER