Pieta House are recruiting therapists in the following capacities:
- Pieta House Midlands, Athlone
Employed Therapist – 12 hours per week over 3 days
€15,600 per annum
- Pieta House Kerry, Tralee
Employed Therapist – 16 hours per week over 4 days
€20,800 per annum
- Dublin area (to provide cover as needed in any of our Dublin centres)
Sessional Therapist Panel
€45 per session/hour, €30 for DNA/CSN, €0 for CIA
The ideal candidate will:
- Have completed a Diploma or Degree course in Counselling & Psychotherapy or a Masters in Couselling Psychology.
- Be a fully accredited member of IACP, IAHIP, PSI, FTAI, NAPCP, ICP or equivalent.
- Have attended training in working with adolescent clients and children.
- Have experience in Play/Art Therapy.
- Have experience in crisis intervention and bereavement counselling.
- Demonstrate excellent listening and communication skills.
- Demonstrate great warmth and the ability to empathise.
- Work as part of the Clinical Team.
- Be proficient in MS Office and Outlook
- Have experience using Salesforce or similar CRM system
The successful candidate shall be required to:
- Build relationships with clients using the Pieta House Models of Therapy.
- Work within the ethos and philosophy of Pieta House.
- Liaise with clients and their families as appropriate with regard to assessments, outcomes, interventions and reviews.
- Receive ongoing supervision and attend group supervision internally in Pieta House once per calendar month.
- Actively participate in Pieta House internal meetings as appropriate e.g. staff/clinical meetings
- Be prepared to expand your duties or change function in line with business needs.
- Periodically liaise with other professionals and organisations as appropriate.
- Take responsibility for one’s own continued professional development.
- Keep up to date with best practice and procedures at all times in line with the Code of Ethics of IACP, IAHIP, PSI, FTAI, NAPCP or ICP.
Note: Garda Vetting is required (of the successful candidates) for all positions.
Applications for the above should be made via email, attaching a cover letter (outlining your particular suitability to the role) with an updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 3rd December 2019. Please specify the role and location of the job you are applying for in the email subject heading.
PIETA HOUSE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
More information can be found on our website: https://www.pieta.ie/?/about/job-vacancy/