Role title: Practice Manager
Elmwood Centre is an established psychotherapy practice that provides counselling support services to individuals, couples and families.
We now invite applications for the part time position (9.15-1.15pm) of Practice Manager to be based in our offices at 22 Upper Baggot Street, Dublin 4. This is a paid role. Please enquire for more information.
Please email a cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to above address
Closing date for applications Friday 30 January
The successful candidate will have excellent organisation and communication skills, written and oral, and have an ability to convey empathy and a commitment to maintain confidentiality at all times. He or she will be enthusiastic and creative and will be able to think critically about improving and developing the service. He or she will demonstrate initiative and will have excellent IT proficiency. The successful candidate needs to have a strong interest and experience in social media platforms and marketing.
General office duties: Essential skills
- Managing the efficient running of the service
- Managing telephone enquiries, issuing of receipts, invoicing clients and referral agents
- Liaising with clients face to face and over the phone, scheduling the reception diary
- Organising room rentals and preparation of therapy rooms
- Coordinating the general maintenance service for the centre
- Managing the practice accounts and insuring the smooth running of the centre
- Offering general support and assistance the practice partners
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with therapists who avail of room rentals
Social Media and Marketing of the Centre: Additional Skills
Ability to manage multiple media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
- The provision of relevant information relating to the service and to the area of psychotherapy
- Maintaining and updating the website
- Insuring the continual flow of traffic to the Centre’s website
- Supporting the development of a marketing strategy for the Centre that will include sourcing new referral agents and room rentals.