One in Four is a charity which provides, individual and group therapy to men and women who have experienced sexual abuse in childhood, support to families impacted by sexual abuse; advocacy information and support and a sex offender therapeutic intervention programme.
One in Four is seeking a Psychotherapist (4 days per week) to provide:-
- Individual and group psychotherapy therapy to adult survivors of child sexual abuse.
- Individual and group psychotherapy on the sex offender intervention programme
- Support to families impacted by sexual violence
The successful candidate will be a fully accredited psychotherapist (Irish Council for Psychotherapy, Irish Association for Humanistic & Integrative Psychotherapy, Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, Psychological Society of Ireland or equivalent)
Minimum of five years post-accreditation experience is desirable. Experience of working with sex offenders or in addiction is desirable but not essential.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday, 24th January 2020.
To apply please forward a cover letter for the attention of Margaret to: – email@example.com
Position based at One in Four, 2 Holles Street, Dublin 2 – Tel : 016624070
Job Title: Psychotherapist
Reports to: Clinical Director
To deliver individual and group therapy to those who have been sexually abused in childhood, individual and group treatment on the sex offender intervention programme and to provide support to families impacted by sexual violence and
- The provision of individual and group psychotherapy to clients who have been sexually abused in childhood;
- Co-facilitation on the sex offender intervention programme which will include group and individual work.
- Supporting families impacted by sexual violence in individual and group settings
- Responsibility for managing a case load appropriate to the number of days per week worked with the organisation, with an average of four clients per day.
- Liaising with external agencies regarding clients and the level of support they need
- Working as part of the clinical team toward best practice models
- Adherence to the One in Four Code of Ethical Practice
- Adherence to the policies and procedures of One In Four as set out in the Staff Handbook and within the Psychotherapy Programme
- Adherence to the Children First Guidance and the Children First Act 2015
- Deliver specialist training to external agencies
- To undertake the appropriate case load assigned by the Clinical Director
- As part of normal working hours to attend clinical team meetings and internal group supervision, to attend external group supervision re the sex offender programme and individual external supervision.
- To be available to work one evening per week for individual or group work
- To attend regular line management with the Clinical Director
- To ensure that the Clinical Director is kept informed of issues regarding client safety re: suicide risk, self harm, medication and psychiatric needs.
To ensure that appropriate records and statistics are kept up-to-date within the requirements of Data Protection legislation.
To adhere to the confidentiality policy of the organisation.
To undertake such other responsibilities as may from time to time be determined by the Clinical Director.
The position is located in the One in Four offices at 2 Holles Street, Dublin 2, though at times you may be required to work in other locations should this be necessary to carry out your duties.