DO YOU WORK THERAPEUTICALLY WITH OLDER ADULTS?
- Are you a male or female therapist who has completed a counselling/psychotherapy training course of a minimum of one year?
- Have you got the experience of working with older adults for a minimum of two years?
- Would you like to take part in a research study on the therapists’ experience of working with older adults?
- Do you attend regular supervision?
- Do you practice counselling/ psychotherapy in Ireland?
If you answered YES to the above questions, I would like to invite you to take part in a research exploring therapists’ experience of working psychotherapeutically with older adults.
I am a fourth-year student on the MSc in Psychotherapy programme at Dublin City University (DCU). As part of the programme, I am required to complete a research study related to the field of psychotherapy. I intend to study the therapists’ experience of working with older adults. Part of my research will involve conducting semi-structured interviews with therapists (psychotherapists/ counsellors) with experience of working with older adults.
If you are interested in participating, please call Agapi Kapeloni, MSc student of Psychotherapy from the School of Nursing and Human Sciences, Dublin City University at 0872079075 or email at email@example.com. This research study is being carried out under the supervision of Dr. Rita Glover from the School of Nursing and Human Sciences at Dublin City University, Ireland. Should you have any queries regarding this research study, Dr. Glover can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.