Dublin Workshops on September 27th and/or 28th
Location: Avila Carmelite Centre (Discalced Carmelites), Morehampton Road, Dublin 4.
Date: Friday, September 27, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Cost: €85 – €105 (early bird payment by September 1st)
Day 1: For all therapists and health professionals: Having Confident Conversations with Clients about Sex
- Upskill yourself with tools that will empower you to co-construct client sex conversations based on SIX PRINCIPLES OF SEXUAL HEALTH.
- Increase your personal/professional confidence to move past the natural struggle both client and therapist have talking about sex to identify common client sexual worries, problems and disorders.
Day 2: Advanced Workshop: Working with Out-of-Control Sexual Behaviour (OCSB), Rethinking Sexual Addiction.
- Learn a new sex-positive intervention model for treating men (of all sexual orientations) with problematic sexual behaviour.
- Learn to assess and work with competing motivations within three clinical areas: self-regulation, attachment, sexual and erotic orientation conflicts.
- You can choose to attend either one or both days.
INFO & REGISTRATION FOR EITHER/BOTH DAYS
Local contact: Natalya +353 (0) 83 304 2820