Amber, Kilkenny Women’s Refuge
Amber, Kilkenny Women’s Refuge CLG wishes to invite the services of an independent self-employed Counsellor/ Psychotherapist on a contract basis to provide counselling to women affected by Domestic Abuse and Coercive Control in our Refuge and support service in Kilkenny.
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful Counsellor/ Psychotherapist will have:
- A Professional Qualification in Counselling/Psychotherapy to honours degree level and be self-employed. (Counsellors/Psychotherapists are not directly employed by Amber Kilkenny Women’s Refuge CLG)
- Have had a minimum of 5 years’ experience after achieving accreditation / registration.
- Be fully accredited at time of application and registered with a relevant and approved Professional Body e.g. IAHIP, IACP or equivalent.
- Have demonstrable experience working with victims of domestic abuse and trauma.
- Have demonstrable evidence of continuing professional development relevant to the role.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your Curriculum Vitae and letter of application to:
Lisa Morris, Manager, Amber Kilkenny Women’s Refuge CLG, Lacken, Dublin Road, Kilkenny. R95 NY04.
Informal inquiries to Lisa Morris, Manager on 056-7771404.
Closing Date for Applications is Friday the 8th of November 2019.
Please note: We can only respond to applications from applicants who meet the above essential requirements.