We are studying the experience of Burnout among Private Practitioner Psychotherapists
Are you an accredited counsellor or psychotherapist? Have you experienced overwhelming exhaustion, feelings of cynicism and inefficacy from the job while working exclusively in private practice?
Your experience is important to us and we are inviting you to participate in a research study. We want to better understand how burnout happens to private practitioners so that we learn how to improve training and supports available to psychotherapists.
We are looking for participants who meet the following criteria:
- – Accredited counsellor or psychotherapist
- – An experience of burnout while working exclusively in private practice
- – Experienced burnout at least 2 years ago but not more than 5 years ago
- – You feel you are sufficiently recovered to be able to speak about your burnout experience
- – Willing to participate in an interview lasting 45mins – 1 hour
For further information please contact: Stephanie Finan (MIACP), Doctoral Candidate in Psychotherapy at Dublin City University, at: Stephanie.email@example.com or Tel: 085 7439971