Loughrea Family & Community Resource Centre is recruiting a Counsellor/Psychotherapist (Gambling).
To work with and support people who have a gambling addiction, those who are struggling with harmful gambling, and their affected others.
To work in and with the community to determine the needs within the area and to build confidence and capacity of individuals, families experiencing gambling addiction and its effects.
- 14 Hours per week, over two days (one day in Loughrea and one day in Gort)
- This position is funded as 3-year Pilot Project.
- Relevant qualification in Counselling & Psychotherapy from an IACP/IAHIP/FT accredited body.
- Full driving licence and access to own transport.
- Garda Vetting is essential.
- A commitment to completing specific training (eg Certificate in Gambling Addiction) which will be funded by the Gambling Awareness Trust. Intakes are January and September 2022.
- Salary €42, 000 (pro rata).
Application by CV and cover letter to Loughrea Family & Community Resource Centre, Pigott’s Street, Loughrea, Co. Galway. H62 H721 before 4.00pm on Friday 14th January 2022.
Interviews scheduled for Thursday 27th January 2022.
For more information, please contact 091 871149 on or after 6th January 2022.