Spectrum Health is seeking to establish an independent affiliate network of appropriately qualified and experienced professionals to provide mental health support services for an Employee Assistance Programme service. The network is national and will operate on an initial basis for a year. Spectrum Health is also looking for fully qualified Psychotherapists/Counsellors to work as Case Managers/Clinicians on the EAP team, providing professional services and support to employees experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties.
Background: The EAP service offers employees and their families access to a team of qualified and experienced mental health professionals, who work with the presenting individual using short term models of therapeutic intervention to help alleviate distress. The service provides a confidential, one to one support mechanism for employees.
Affiliate Network Psychotherapists/Counsellors
Key Responsibilities & Duties: Clinicians who are part of our network will be provided referrals by our EAP Case Managers. Clinicians are expected to:
- Manage referrals in a timely manner & follow service case management protocols.
- To work with presenting individuals using brief, short term models of interventions.
To ensure best practice and evidence based standards are met within the service, and to maintain appropriate and adequate records of clinical work.
For full job specifications, specific requirements and full details of application procedure please go to www.jobbio.com/jobs/31875.
EAP Case Manager/Clinicians
Key Responsibilities & Duties: The main duties of the Case Managers will include conducting screening assessments, making recommendations based on screening assessments, delivering evidence informed brief interventions and seeing case management of individuals engaging with the service.
Location: 95 Merrion Square, Dublin 2
Full and part time positions available.
For full job specifications, specific requirements and full details of application procedure please go to www.jobbio.com/jobs/31866.
Closing Date, Time for Receipt of Expressions of Interest, Application Procedure and Details regarding Queries:
The deadline date for receipt of Expressions of Interest for the panel is 5pm on Monday March 14th, 2016.
- The procedure for submitting a submission is as follows:
- By post – submissions with all documentation as requested under the section dealing with the selection criteria, should be marked Private & Confidential and sent to:
Ms. Jane Maguire, EAP Team, Spectrum Health, 95 Merrion Square, Dublin 2
- By email – submissions with all documentation as requested under the section dealing with the selection criteria, should be marked Private & Confidential and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queries will be accepted by email only which can be addressed to Jane Maguire email@example.com . (Note telephone queries will not be accepted). Email queries will only be accepted up to 5pm on Friday March 11th, 2016
Full Information HERE.