Network Magazine is a long-running quarterly publication focused on holistic approaches to physical and psychological well-being. In print for over 20 years, Network began as a way for therapists and holistic practitioners across Ireland to stay up to date on new modalities, experiences, upcoming workshops and more.
Network costs just €16 for a year’s subscription (four issues) – and each year around this time we get plenty of subscriptions coming in as stocking-fillers for like-minded folk (or just a new year treat for yourself!).
Some of the topics we featured in the past 12 months included:
- Thomas Moore (author of Care of the Soul) on soul centred psychotherapy
- · Michael Harding (author of Staring of Lakes) on meditation and creativity
- · Prof. Harvey Wasserman on Ireland’s unique relationship with emotion
- · John Lonergan (former Governor of Mountjoy) on the potential for change
- · Prof. Jim Lucey (author of In My Room) on a new culture of mental health
- · Prof. Ivor Browne on psychiatry and psychotherapy in Ireland
- · Jasbinder Garnermann (head of the C.G. Jung Centre) on the Shadow