Request for MSc Research Participants
Are you an Integrative Psychotherapist who has Practiced Lovingkindness Meditation?
If so, I would love to hear from you!
Title: ‘May You be Well, in Body and Mind’: An Investigation into the Experience of Lovingkindness Meditation Practice by Integrative Psychotherapists.
Who am I?
- Ciarán Madden a recently qualified integrative psychotherapist and student member of IAHIP
- I’m completing an MSc in Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy.
How do you Qualify to Participate?
- You are a qualified and practicing Integrative Psychotherapist
- You’ve engaged in a regular practice of Lovingkindness meditation
What is Asked of You:
- Approximately 15 minutes to complete a ‘Criteria for Participation’ form
- Approximately 15 minutes to complete participation confidentiality/consent forms
- Up to 2 hours in which you’ll be interviewed (by me as student researcher) about your experience of Lovingkindness meditation practice, both personally and as an Integrative Psychotherapist.
Your participation will be voluntary and anonymous. You may withdraw from the study at any time.
I’d love to hear about your experiences of LKM. There is very little research into the practice of LKM by Integrative Psychotherapists and I believe that your contribution could really help towards building up a body of research in this area!
“I’m interested in taking part! Who do I contact?”
Ciarán Madden. Email: email@example.com