- Would you like to gain post qualification experience across a wide range of client issues as part of a large, specialised counselling service?
- Would you like to receive free training courses as part of your internship (e.g. WRAP, suicide prevention, boundaries, child protection, DIT cert in volunteering)?
- Would you like to gain experience in facilitating psychoeducational groups?
- Would you like some flexibility around your working hours to accommodate your home/college schedule?
- Would you like a contribution towards your clinical supervision costs as well as a weekly allowance (option for paid accommodation in certain cases)?
If yes, then this position is for you.
Dublin Simon Community Sure Steps Counselling Service is now inviting applications for the position of a full time volunteer/intern counsellor (1 year, 37.5h/week) to join our growing team.
We also have a number of part time volunteer positions available (4-6 hours per week)
All candidates are required to have achieved a minimum two year diploma course in Counselling & Psychotherapy, with 100 clinically supervised client hours completed.
To be short listed for interview please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Closing date: 26th Jan 2018
All positions are subject to reference checks & Garda clearance.
For further information please contact Derek Dempsey (counselling coordinator) on 085 889 8022.