Certificate in Integrative Supervision
*The course has been designed to meet
the supervision accreditation criteria for IACP.
The Institute of Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy are currently accepting applications for our One-Year Certificate in Integrative Supervision. This course will be of interest to professionals who work in an integrative manner. It will be of particular interest to counsellors, psychotherapists, guidance counsellors, psychologists, healthcare professionals, probation officers, social services personnel, managers, and all who supervise the work of others in the helping professions.
- Definitions and purpose of supervision.
- Models of the supervisory process will be explored including those of Page and Wosket and Hawkins and Shohet.
- Learning Styles.
- Consideration of the training development and supervisory needs of supervisors.
- Opportunities to role-play in triads as supervisor, supervisee and observer, using participants’ own case work.
- Exploration of transference, counter-transference and the parallel process.
- Reflection on the similarities and differences of supervision in a one-to-one, group or organisational context.
- Consideration of Multicultural, Ethical and Professional issues.
The core ethos of IICP is to provide a student centred, warm and supportive learning environment. The programme is highly interactive, experiential and taught through lectures, small group work, role-play and assignments.
SCHEDULE OF DATES:
Day One: Fri 13 June 2014 Day Eight: Fri 10 October 2014
Day Two: Sat 14 June 2014 Day Nine: Fri 07 November 2014
Day Three: Fri 04 July 2014 Day Ten: Fri 09 January 2015
Day Four: Sat 05 July 2014 Day Eleven: Fri 13 February 2015
Day Five: Fri 22 August 2014 Day Twelve: Fri 20 March 2015
Day Six: Sat 23 August 2014 Day Thirteen: Fri 10 April 2015
Day Seven: Fri 12 September 2014
VENUE: IICP Education & Training Ltd.
TIME: 9:00am-5:00pm each training day